Soap Making Classes
Ever wondered how to make soap the traditional way? Want to learn a new hobby? Or, thinking of starting your own soap company? Whether you just want to learn how to make soap for yourself, or for profit, you have to start somewhere! At Salus, we provide beginners with an affordable, easy-to-learn method of making traditional, cold process soaps, plus all the soap making oils, lye and soap boxes/mold needed to get started.
In our HANDS ON! Cold Process Soap Making Class you get the following value:
- Reusable 40oz loaf mold ($12.50 value)
- 9 bars of soap that you make in our hands-on class ($54.00 value)
- A bar of your choice of Salus Organic Artisan Soap to use while your new soap cures ($6.00 value)!
- 2 hours of instruction time, and all materials including a detailed step-by-step handout with additional resources for your new hobby (priceless!)
- NEW! Bring one or more friends and both you and your friend(s) receive $5 off per person!
- Be sure to wear long sleeves, long pants, and closed toe shoes to the class
- We provide gloves, goggles, and a mask (mask is yours to keep!)
- Choose from popular scents to make your soap, including Blackberry Merlot, Black Bear, Blue Musk, Orange Essential Oil, Lemongrass Essential Oil, and others **may include more or less choices at time of soap class.